8/30/2009

WE ARE THE SAME IN OUR ESSENCE BUT DIFFERENT BY PARTICULARITIES

We are what we feel in our soul we truly are, though we allow others to tell us who and what we are. We accept so easily the characterization of people around us and we accept it with serenity. 
If you keep repeat to a child that is stupid finally that kid will end up stupid. We often come to be  criticized by people who know nothing about us, people that just do not like us. Similarly, in our turn, we criticize the people around us without knowing them, without knowing the circumstances in which they acted, why were they dressed in a certain way today, why are they eating with the left instead of right and examples would be many.
Why is so difficult for us to accept diversity?  How would the world be if we all have the same preferences? Or how would the world be in one color, and clothes made of a single model, so the shoes and all things around? Would we like a uniform world ? I bet not. 
And then, as we enjoy the variety we get at the market when we want to buy apples, we like Jonathan apples but wanting to taste the golden apples too, so we can rejoice that we are different as individuals and as preferences. 
I think the impediment comes from angle of the question. Instead we think "hmm, what taste does she or he has!" we could be glad that we have different tastes and we can share the experiences.
I've exercised this when I walked down the street. I saw a fat girl and the first impulse was "Poor her!She's so big!". Then I realized that I fall in the same trap. I corrected myself thinking "She is different and there is nothing wrong with being different." 
Market economy works best when the offer is diverse and there are more bidders so many tastes will be satisfied, as a rough example. 
Instead dealing with labeling and criticizing others we can do more for us developing our interior so that we can fill with love the gaps from which the evil is born. Voids generates frustration, and frustration causes evil. 
When the gaps and darkness inside of us will be filled with light and knowledge then we have evolved. When I am satisfied with myself that can be seen outside, I constantly send the message "I am happy! I am pleased with myself!" and then people not only that will not avoid me, they will search for my company. 
The best thing a human can do is to love himself, to spend some time with himself, to respect himself, to do the things that more pleases him and feels joy doing them, not searching for who is to blame for the wrong decisions. 
Most certainly we will not feel attracted by the flowers wilted or dried trees. When we feel alone we better wonder objective and detached "Am I a wilted flower or a dried tree? What can I do to revert to a beautiful flower?" Feed myself. Feed myself with healthy food both physically and spiritually. 
In essence we are created the same, only form and color is different, that does not  automatically degrade us. Our quality is given by how much we invest in ourselves. 
Let's be better starting NOW.

No comments: